Acceptable User Policy
Following are our terms and conditions for obtaining an account with
OKcom.net. Please read them very carefully. Failure to comply may result in immediate
termination of your account without refund.
- OKcom.net may only be used for
lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data, or material in
violation of any US Federal or State regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but
it not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged threatening or obscene,
or material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Okcom.net
and it's employees or agents from any claims resulting from your use of the service.
You are solely responsible for the use of your account. Use of any information
obtained via Okcom.net is at your own risk. Okcom.net specifically denies any responsibility
for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing.
. Okcom.net will not be responsible for any damages you suffer. This includes loss of data,
nondeliveries, misdeliveries, delays, or service interruptions caused by its own
negligence or your errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of
information sent by you. Okcom.net is not responsible for your personal files residing on
any of Okcom.net's servers or systems.
- Any access to other networks connected to Okcom.net must comply with the rules for
that other network.
- Okcom.net has the right to delete all data, files, electronic messages, or other
information that is stored on our servers or systems when your account with
terminated, for any reason, by either you or Okcom.net.
- Non-dedicated dialup account is for one person only, and only one simultaneous login
per account. Unlimited time is for interative use only (while you are sitting there
accessing the Internet). Automated mail checks and other passive services are not
considered interative use.The account is not to be used as a full time dedicated
connection and you can not run any server. Runing of daemons, MUDs, BOTs or other
background processes is also prohibited.
- We do not allow any kind of Net Abuse activities such
as mail bombs, unsolicited e-mail, bulk email, spam e-mail, spam Usenet etc and you will be charged
$5000 if we receive 20 or more complaint emails as a result of such activities.
- You agree to pay for the services according to your chosen payment plan. If you
choose to pay by credit card, you authorize us to bill these charges to your credit card.
If you pay by check, there is a returned check charge of $25 for each check returned to
Okcom.net unpaid. Failure to pay such charges is grounds for termination of all your
services. You further agree to pay OKcom.net reasonable collection and attorney fees
incurred as of result of collecting the above charges.
- Your account will be renewed automatically. Any account which is seven (7) days
overdue may be suspended until payment received. You may cancel service by providing
OKcom.net with proper notification of cancellation at least three (3) days before the
commencement of your next billing period. Proper notice may be provided to OKcom.net by
telephone, fax, e-mail or postal mail..
- OKcom.net reserves the right to terminate accounts, change its rates, amend these
terms and conditions at any time for any reason.
- Email boxes not accessed for more than 60 days could be removed.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Use of Okcom.net constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.